The Healthy Solution for Sleek Edges

Sleek Edge Style by EdgeStickMany women can attest to having sleek edge angst. Those little, often unruly hairs around your temples can make or break your style. Countless hours are spent smoothing, pressing and flat-ironing this sensitive area, which typically results in breakage and singed fingertips. Luckily, professional styling tool EdgeStickTM takes the fuss out of edge maintenance. 

The lightweight device functions like a pressing comb, combining a center rod coated with ceramic and tourmaline - which smoothes hair with each swipe - along with heat-resistant guide combs that protect the skin and scalp from painful burns.

Natural-haired women will find EdgeStickTM particularly useful when wearing straight styles.  Droves of beauty blogs were bombarded this year with articles on managing kinky, curly and wavy hair when rocking sleek weaves and extensions. Coarse, thick tresses typically have a hard time blending with silky faux textures, especially in more humid regions or after an intense, sweaty workout. The tool, which travels easily, is safe enough to use on a daily basis for touch-ups at home or at the gym.

 “I made the decision to go natural and I was having a really hard time getting my kinky roots to stay straight for my bob. I started flat-ironing my hair every day, but I could never get close enough to my roots and I always ended up with a small poof. Using the EdgeStickTM allows me to easily straighten my roots like a professional,” says Brandi Rice, a longtime user.

Getting fresh-out-of-the-salon hair is just one of the perks of this little wonder tool, which reaches 4500F (2250C) degrees. It’s a must have for transitioners, children with multi-textural hair and those with chemically-treated hair looking for healthier straightening options.


Azure Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Azure Professional

Kevin Fortune's EdgeStick Styling Tips

EdgeStick Styling Techniques Workshop

EdgeStick Sleek Styling Techniques by Ateya

Instagram